Because of this book you’ll be able to answer one of the most important questions you’ll ever be asked…
Team Zombie or Team Unicorn? THIS can be considered one of the most pressing, divisive questions of our time. And now, thanks to this collection of short stories written by well-acclaimed authors such as Meg Carbot and Garth Nix, we finally have a tool to determine our we should answer
- The stories include some interesting spins on the different creatures the stories feature
- Despite your complete devotion to your team, you will still enjoy the well-written stories of the other team *shock* *gasp*
- We get complex, unique and believable characters in the stories
- Maureen Johnson’s curious Children of the Revolution provides an interesting short story in which where we see a mix between some old fashioned voodoo type zombies, new age religion and celebrity culture. Too much you say? I DISAGREE
- Garth Nix’s The Highest Justice has a little of both Team Unicorn and Team Zombie. It’s Garth Nix though, so do I really care?
- On Team Unicorn, the first case presented for their supremacy came with Diana Peterfreund’s The Care and Feeding of Your Baby Killer Unicorn. It has depth in its story line and is situated in a believable, yet complex, world. It can be considered to be a coming of age story, a romance story and some may even say it explores religion a bit
- The stories we are given throughout this short story collection are varied. The authors provide for us many original and unique worlds, characters and plots and despite having a few more average stories among the collection, they are far outweighed by the awesomeness of the other stellar stories!