This lady is incredible ❤
Have you heard of Louise Pentland (aka sprinkleofglitter)? Yes, you have? Good! If not, here’s her YouTube channel and blog for you to look through and fall in love with!
- Louise is British
- She loves cats
- She has said that if she could decorate her entire house in mints and pinks, she would
- She says she has the “organisational skills of a flea”
- Louse has also released her own clothing line called ‘Simply Be’
- One time, when she joined a gym, she renamed all the equipment so it sounded more friendly
- She takes A LOT of photos
- Louise attended the Liverpool John Moores University to study psychology and biology (and she graduated with honours in 2006)
- She has a daughter called Darcy, and another child on the way!
- Louise is an author! The first book she released was titled Life with a Sprinkle of Glitter and she published her first novel, Wilde Like Me, this year!