‘Liebster’ is a German word meaning beloved or dearest
The Liebster Award is to show love to all types of bloggers – new and old! It’s a cool way to learn some new things about your favourite bloggers by having them answer some fun questions. It’s also a great way to find out things about the person behind the blog and help your readers love them as much as you do 😊
So a big thank-you to Chizurue for nominating me for the Liebster Award. I’m excited to answer your questions!!!
Here are the rules should you choose to accept the award…
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you
- Answer the 11 questions they ask
- Nominate 11 bloggers for the same award in the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family
- Ask them 11 questions that you are dying for the answers to!
Here goes nothing! 😊
- What is your craziest dream?
Um… well I don’t have many dreams and when I do it’s often about someone I care about dying so let’s not read too far into that *clears throat nervously*
I’d say my craziest dream had to be one from one I was about 10. It was a weird one that lasted FOREVER and my Mum once made the mistake about asking what happening in it and remained stuck at the dinner table for an hour… Essentially, it was a weird Ben 10/Transformers/Smurfs/Scooby-Doo and the Vampire King/soccer/Disney thing. For some reason I got to be the main character among this mess of constantly changing settings and scenes – spanning over a year period and surviving events like my house burning down and an alien invasion crashing my second cousin’s wedding after I slept in too late in a light-house esque building? Yet it all managed to tie together as the antagonist of this dream for some unknown reason had the ability to shape-shift and turned out to be the same villain in each scenario throughout… It was all very weird…
- A character you would like to meet in real life and be fast friends with (or maybe more than friends)? WHY? (Anything from anime, manga, k-drama, books, tv series)
I’m going to say Phichit from Yuuri On Ice!!! He’s upbeat, loveable and has some awesome selfie-skills. Obviously we didn’t get a super thorough exploration of his character, but I’ve read enough fanfiction to know that Phichit is the kind of friend that I hope I can try my best to be like. I think he’d be lots of fun to hang out with and would be very supportive and loyal to you. He’s be willing to go the extra mile for you, listen intently to you, care for you and have a laugh with you but also know when to be a bit more serious. Not to mention you could learn a lot about social media and all those filters! I need all the help I can get!
- To follow up that previous one: Which fictional character would be the most boring to meet in real life?
*Beings to radiate hatred just by thinking about this book* Literally any character from the novel The Wave. It is the WORST thing to exist as far as YA literature goes. I was forced to read it in year 9 and am scarred from the experience. There was so much potential in the book because the themes explored throughout it like conformity could have gone in so many directions! But no. The author instead decided to make the climax of the story when the football jock delicately, accidently pushes his girlfriend over who ends up completely unscathed (not even a grass blade on her) and then the book promptly ends about two chapters later (with each chapter probably being 5-10 pages long). If I ever meet any character from that book I would not be happy at all. They are all so boring, they have no personalities, there is nothing interesting that happens to them and they are all just unlikable characters. Words can barely express my dislike for this book I hate it so much
- Favourite music or album you could listen to all day? And why? Is it the lyrics, the melody or the vocals?
Currently the song I’m listening to on loop is ET by Katy Perry. I’ve never had a particular fondness for it before but after reading I’ll Give You The Sun I keep thinking about how Noah and Brian joked about them being ‘not from this world’ and revolutionaries and since there isn’t enough fanfiction out there currently to feed my Noah x Brian shipping soul, this’ll have to do! I mean it’s also kind of catchy…
- What book/anime would you recommend to someone who have never read/watched the genre?
If someone hadn’t read a graphic novel before, I’d recommend reading Jim Henson’s Return To Labyrinth. The storyline is AWESOME and I found myself to really enjoy it! It had a bit of everything in it – adventure, fantasy, romance – and the characters were also unique!
- What are you deathly afraid of?
I’d have to say fish. I really don’t like them and they always manage to freak me out.. I went kayaking the other day with my friends and almost capsized because some little fish came too close to me >_<
- What is the weirdest pronunciation of a word for you?
When people saying ‘oc-ward’ instead of ‘awkward.’ I know a few people who do this and no-one can ever explain to me why they pronounce the word like that but it makes me kinda cringe when I hear it
- What mythical creature would you like as a pet?
I’d like a familiar! Preferably a cat!
- What’s the most useless talent you have?
I’m able to rant for up to 30 minutes with seemingly being able to not take a breath… It’s one of the perks of learning a musical instrument! Learning to take small, unnoticeable breaths so that no-one else can intercept you!
- If you could level up humans as a species, what stat or ability would you increase? And why?
If there was an acceptance stat, then I’d up that. Most people are great at being understanding and accepting but if we could all as a species be more accepting then that would be amazing!
- Would you rather live your entire life in a virtual reality where all your wishes are granted or in the real world? Explain your choice
I’d say the real world. Life isn’t always rosy and there are bad things that are going to happen. We need to learn how to love life through the good and the bad. Without challenges we’ll never have a sense of accomplishment and never get to appreciate the good things in our life if we can get whatever we want whenever we want
Bonus question: What is that one word to describe yourself?
So, here are my 11 nominees for this tag!
- Fueled By Smiling
- Peach’s Almanac
- Nichi Nichi-chan
And here are the 11 questions for you guys to answer (there is absolutely no pressure on anyway to do this too, it’s completely a matter of choice!):
- Do you like pineapple on pizza? (This question just had to be asked!)
- If your favourite book was made into a movie, who would you assign as the cast?
- What is your dream holiday?
- What’s your favourite item of clothing? (That you own or have seen)
- If you were stuck in a virtual reality game, what stats would you like to have?
- Do aliens exist?
- What were your favourite TV shows to watch when you were younger?
- If you could have any superpower what would it be and why?
- What was your first anime?
- If you could meet any influential figure (deceased or alive) why would it be and why?
- What’s your go-to comfort food?
Hopefully this wasn’t too boring for y’all to read!!! Hope you all have a good day 😊