In summary, I am a boring person
I was nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award! Thank-you to Crimson for the nomination! 😊 They are always super supportive of my blog and so many others and deserve lots of love ❤
So… here are the rules for this award!
1. Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself
3. Nominate a maximum of 15 people
4. Tell your nominees the good news!
Through writing this post, I have reached the conclusion that I need to leave the house more. I mean, I’m already Vitamin D deficient but I think I need to get out there more and find some new hobbies or whatever it is people who actually function do. But I am a fairly weird person (or so I’m told) so hopefully these 7 facts about me aren’t super boring! Here goes nothing then!
- I set up a Twitter account for my friend as a joke last month (which he was fine with) and then for some reason I pretty much turned it into a Yuuri On Ice!!! fan account? (Please don’t ask me why I just thought it was funny at the time and couldn’t stop laughing about it for two days) This account is under his name and has his photo as the profile picture too… He has virtually no followers and the only reason I keep it alive is because I’m waiting for the day in a job interview he’s questioned about his very, very over-enthusiastic and excitable fangirlish Twitter account that from only reading the posts one would think has been written by a fairly young girl who doesn’t understand the meaning of the word ‘overuse’ when it comes to hearts and heart-eyed emojis (but he thinks is funny so he doesn’t care if I don’t delete it!)
- To the great disappointment of my Italian teacher, I cannot roll my ‘r’s
- I play clarinet and flute and I used to also learn piano and cello
- I will spend hours doing random research about random topics for no reason other than I think it’s interesting and keep getting distracted by new information I come across
- I am neither a dog nor cat person. I love both!
- 90% of my closest consists of black clothes
- When I was 5 I had an imaginary dog that I used to play with. One day my Mum found me throwing a stick across the yard telling my imaginary dog to go fetch it and when she asked me what I was doing I said, “Playing catch!” She says she felt pretty guilty about me not having a pet to play with and that her first child had essentially began to qualify throwing a stick to themself in the backyard as ‘entertainment.’ It almost made her consider buying me a dog. Almost.
So that’s 7 weird things about me! I’m only tagging 3 people though because I know a lot of you have already done this so I tried to make sure I tagged people who I believe haven’t done it yet? Well… that haven’t done it since September anyway (after I stalked their blogs for a bit…). But there’s also absolutely no pressure whatsoever to do the tag if you don’t want to! And so, here are my nominees for this tag:
Thanks for reading everyone! Hope you’re having a good day!!! 😊