I found this way more entertaining than I should have. Also, I have a re-newed admiration for those who write these Wiki articles. There’s a lot of effort that goes into them…
- It’s called being… *whispers scandalously* cousins
- The “rival” couple (I kid you not these pages actually have who the ‘rival’ couples are of canon and non-canon couples it’s GREAT. And they are all listed and linked to their own respective pages) of ShikaTema is everybody’s favourite – ShikaIno. Because you know, being teammates obviously equals a brewing romance between the two and can be used as ‘evidence’ for their relationship
- No offence to the ChouIno shippers out there… but I would MOST CERTAINLY HOPE that my teammate was relieved that I survived
- This. Is. Clear. Evidence. For. SaiSaku. It’s. Real. This. Ship. Has. Proof. They. Love. Each. Other. Don’t. Come. At. Me. With. Your. Canon. Rubbish. This. Is. Obviously. True. Love.
- Sasuke and Hinata are clearly having an affair. There’s no other logical explanation
- And the best, most solid, most concrete evidence for ShikaNeji