Why is this all so sentimental? I swear I almost cry every time it’s even mentioned… Why are they so deep?? Couldn’t A.A. Milne take pity on my weak heart???
- “Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart”
- “How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard”
- “Promise me you’ll always remember that you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
- “I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart for so long. If we’re in each other’s dreams, we can be together all the time”
- “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you”
- “If the person you are talking to doesn’t appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear”