I just really love this movie. And I just really love Sophie. Like, a lot.
- Sophie: A heart’s a heavy burden
- Sophie: I wonder what Howl disguised himself as? Surely not a crow. Can’t be a pigeon, he’s too flamboyant for that
*glider flies over with a giggling young woman and a young pilot on it*
Sophie: That could be him
- Sophie: It was a pleasure meeting you, even if you are my least favourite vegetable!
- Sophie to Markl: Whatever you don’t want me to clean, better hide it now!
- Sophie: What a dump. When I think of a castles, it’s not what I picture
- Sophie: When you’re old, all you want to do is stare at the scenery. It’s so strange. I’ve never felt so peaceful before
- Sophie: They say that the best blaze burns brightest when circumstances are at their worst