These questions were too brilliant to not answer immediately (plus I tend to forget to do stuff unless I write it down immediately…)
Thank-you to Matt Doyle Media for nominating me for this award! Their blog is awesome, so definitely check it out! It’s filled with so much pop culture content ^_^
So then, here are the rules for this award:
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nomination you
- Answer the questions
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award!
- Ask them three questions
And here are Matt’s (very amazing) questions:
- The Armoured Titan from Attack on Titan have challenged you a tug-of-war contest. You can pick five helpers but they must fit the following criteria: They cannot be from Attack on Titan, and each must be from a different show (they don’t have to be anime characters). Who do you choose?
Okay, so I’m going to say Hulk, Goku, Saitama, Superman and Wonder Woman (Does that count??? Technically, they are in shows together but also separate shows?? I’m probably cheating here?)
- Woodchucks, also known as Groundhogs, are known for not chucking wood. What would be the best tool for them to use in order to live up to their name and fling some firs with reckless abandon?
Definitely nunchucks – purely because woodchuck and nunchuck rhyme. It don’t know how they would make it work, but I have faith in them
- What franchise – be it game, comic, animation etc – do you think should have ended already, and which would you give another run in its place?
Ben Ten. I loved Ben Ten when I was younger and it broke my heart to see that another new season was made about Ben when he was 10 years old. I watched a bit with my brother before we both stopped because it was… terrible. And I actually wasn’t fond of Omniverse either (Rook and Kevin’s new style were the only saving graces for me) and I cringed through the few parts of Galatic Aliens I did watch. They should have stopped at Ultimate Alien. I was happy when it stopped then.
As for giving another show a run in its place? I think I’d leave it. There isn’t really any franchises which have left me really, really wanting more from it…
And in order to avoid anyone’s notifications being over-flooded with award nominations, I’m just going to stick with 5 nominees today:
Now for my questions!
- If you meet someone (online or in person) who passionately hates your OTP, how would you handle a conversation in which you’re discussing your OPT with them?
- If you could visit anywhere you wanted, where would you go and how long would you stay for (all practicality aside)?
- Sumsung or Apple?
Thanks for reading everyone! Hope you’re having a good day 🙂