Essentially, please do your best to not be a mess
Soooooo, Murasaki Mugen nominated me for the an award’ Their blog is super interesting, so definitely check it out please! They post some awesome content about all things anime!
Here are the rules for this award:
1. Say thanks to who nominated you and leave a link back to that persons blog
2. Give the story or history of your blog
3. Give two or more pieces of advice for new bloggers
4. Nominate 10 other bloggers
5. Comment on the nominated blogs and let them know they’ve been nominated and leave a link to the post
Okay, then here goes nothing!
This history of TheSpookyRedHead is um… well, not very interesting. I had always wanted to make a blog but was always too nervous about everything to give it a go. But I decided to set this blog up last year when I had my last term of year 12 left. I wasn’t in a great mental state at the time and wasn’t happy with where I was going and what I was doing in my life (while having that fun quarter-life crisis that comes with deciding what to do after graduation) so I ended up going, “stuff it,” to my fears and manage to put together TheSpookyRedHead. It ended up being a lot of fun to write and publish posts and was a great distraction for me when I was feeling too stressed or anxious about anything – instead I’d write a post about something that made me happy! So… yeah. Here we are!
As for my 2 pieces of advice…
- Pretty much don’t be like me and be afraid of doing stuff. If you want to write that post, then go for it! If you’re concerned about what others will think about it, just do it! It doesn’t matter so long as you’re happy with your content!
- And don’t be afraid to comment and talk to other bloggers. This is something that I really struggle to do and am trying to do improve, and I think I’ve definitely gotten a bit better compared to how I was a few months ago! But yeah, please don’t spend forever forever overthinking your comments, what you’re saying or what anyone else is saying because you can end missing out on some fun conversations and being able to learn more about other people! Don’t be afraid of what people will think of you, just go for it!
And for the nominees! I’ve only tagged a few people (like usual, everyone always gets flooded with awards and so I’m going to try to make sure to nominate those cool blogs who haven’t yet been nominated):
Thanks for reading! Hope you’re having a good day! 🙂