Please don’t be offended that I don’t like bacon…
So… Matt-in-the-Hatt nominated me for the ‘Unique Blogger Award.’ Their blog is awesome so definitely go check it out! Matt writes about lots of great anime and video games!
The rules for this award are as follows:
1. Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you
2. Answer the questions
3. In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award
4. Ask them 3 questions
So here are the questions!
1. What is your favourite and least favourite food?
I hate red meat. Steak, sausages, bacon… I don’t like any of it. Which is probably why I found it easy to go vegetarian – because all I ate was chicken and tuna…
My favourite food however… would have to be chocolate! I can never go without something chocolate flavoured for more than two days! It may be unhealthy, but chocolate is nowadays essential to my happiness
2. What is your pet peeve?
When people feel the need to touch everything in sight. Like, in the grocery store or in a room or somewhere where one really doesn’t need to be touching everything in their line of sight but decides to anyway
3. If you can bring any fictional character to this world, who would it be and what would be the first thing you will do?
Any of the Yuri on Ice cast. And the first thing I would probably do is cry
And for the nominees we have:
- The Things I’ve Seen
- Arthifis’ Place
- A Nerdy Perspective
- The Lost Voice 027
And here are your questions!
1. What’s that one song that you like, but you refuse to admit that you do like it to anyone?
2. If you could pick your own first name, what would you choose to call yourself?
3. Do you have a favourite quote?
Thanks everyone for reading this! Hope you’re having a good day! ^_^