So… I FINALLY got around to starting Black Butler (it only took me 2 years) and now I’m hooked
- Whatever this is, I like it already. This looks SO GOOD
- There is most definitely some creepy stuff going down
- WHO DOES HIS NAILS??? WHERE CAN I GET MINE DONE LIKE THAT???
- I’m here for this OP. If you need me I’ll be listening to it on an hour loop
- These frames are so beautiful. Think I could get one as a print? I think I’ll start dropping birthday present hints to people…
- Um excuse me but you aren’t allowed to look that good when sleeping
- 4 minutes into this episode and we’re already using this style? I love it!
- Oh wow they’re all terrified! I mean, I would be too but this is some quality content
- Sebastian looks like he’s enjoying prepping for guests a little too much…
- Hahah this trio is the best! All they want to do is impressive Sebastian with their hospitality
- Oh wow. Look at that. It’s what happens when I try to garden!
- It’s official. I want Sebastian’s hair.
- He’s a resourceful butler. He gets an 11/10
- Man he’s got an ugly attitude
- I mean, that’s pretty passive-agressive. But that smile is so cute!
- WOW WHAT A SAVE I HAVE RESPECT FOR THIS GUY
- YES SEBASTIAN! GET INTO IT!! SELL IT!!! ENTHUSIASM!!!!
- What a TALENT
- This is getting kinda creepy…
- I’m loving the music! It’s so well-suited!
- Wow that was one serious mood swing… Also, the other servants are oblivious?
- Oh my gosh! This is so adorable!!!
I really liked this! I feel like I’m well-informed on the basics of what’s happening and now I want to find out more about what is going to happen! The animation and music are awesome and I’m happy that there’s some light-hearted moments in it so that it won’t be an incredibly intense experience if I want to binge watch it. The characters are pretty interesting too, so it’ll be interesting to learn more about them and see how Sebastian and Ciel go doing whatever it is that they’re doing and if the servants find out about all the er… creepy stuff that is happening in the mansion