“Not eavesdropping. Couldn’t hear what they were saying. Dying to find out what it was though. You wouldn’t know anything about it, would you” – Xigbar (to Zexion)
- In Kingdom Hearts, during the match with Hercules in the Hercules Cup’s time trials, if you restart the match the timer will freeze. This actually then allows you to defeat Hercules with the time frozen, so you can take as long as you like!
- On Destiny Island, if you jump onto the shed in the corner of the beach and continuously press the jump button, then Sora will rise into the air! You can then walk around up in the air! However you will return to the ground, though if you fall over the ocean… then why not go for a swim while you’re there? (This glitch can be found in Kingdom Hearts, but was later fixed in Kingdom Hearts Final Mix and Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX)
- In Days, when playing in mission mode under multiplayer… If you both click the same character at the same time you will be able to play as the same character for the duration of the mission!
- At the end of Dream Drop Distance, it’s possible for you to be able to do a character switch between Sora and Riku without the usual drop. This can cause the two “receptive forecasts” to change, and so the drop pretty much becomes useless and you can change between the characters as you please!
- The Cavern of Remembrance Skip in Kingdom Hearts II: