He’s such a soft boy
- Look at this cross-dressing icon
- “James has shoulder length periwinkle hair with a single fringe sprouting from the centre” – that description of his hair alone is enough to make me like him
- James is very skilled at make-up! He’s actually done Wobbuffet’s and Jessie’s make-up before
- James is shown to have a bit of a people-pleaser personality compared to most characters in the series (probably due to his upbringing). He’ll go along with what others want and is definitely the most emotional character in Team Rocket. When Team Rocket gets separated too, James doesn’t cope incredibly well and feels lost without his teammates. He’s also shown to have the most conscience out of the Pokemon villains. Somebody protect my son.
- Pokemon continously stab him, poison him, cling to him and he doesn’t hate them for it despite how much they hurt him. He always forgives his Pokemon and cares for them very much. He’s even had to put up with a Mereanie that fell in love with him (he goes scuba diving and a Mareanie thinks that he’s a Corsola because that’s what his mask looks like. So the Mareanie latches onto his head to attack him because Corsolas are food to them. The Mearanie then proceeds to inject poison into James, causing his head to turn purple. But because his hair is already purple… the Mareanie ends up thinking that he’s a handsome Mareanie and falls in love with him. So then he’s got a Mareanie clinging to him and it refuses to leave him. Oh! And whenever the Mareanie feels like its relationship with James is threatened, it proceeds to sting him again)
- James has a lot of different skills. He knows how to do Pokemon Haiku, Pokemon Oreinteering and PokeRinger. He’s also the series’ most loveable dork (bottle cap collection anyone?)
- James is one of the only trainers in the series to have asked Pokemon if they want to join his team. (While characters such as Misty have actually made fun of trainers, like Ash, for asking the Pokemon)