“Warfare is just a form of negotiation, it is not dependent on hate” – Inaho
- It’s very visually appealing
- The music is amazing!
- Okay, so usually I like my character development and I need to really like at least a few of the characters to get invested in a series… but this anime instead mainly focuses on its visual art, music and battle sequences. Which is (surprisingly) totally alright with me!
- THE MUSIC
- I really like all the character designs!
- It’s a pretty enjoyable series to watch! I actually ended up finding myself watching multiple episodes in a row
- I appreciate the design of the world in which this series is set. A lot.
- This series is a bit different compared to most mecha anime because in Aldnoah Zero, the protagonists don’t have superior weapons to the antagonists. In fact, it’s the reverse. So this leaves the protagonists relying more upon their abilities to analyse and strategise rather than firepower
- It’s a bit of a… different ending compared to what you’d expect… so yeah… The conclusion doesn’t tie up every loose end though, so the audience can still theorise about what happens after the series is over
- *screams at the top of their lungs* I LOVE THE SOUNDTRACK!!!!!!!!
- After you watch the series you can read some really entertaining reviews about it without the fear of spoilers. There’s some really sassy, sarcastic and spectacular reviews out there