I know, I know. I’m actually doing two tags in one post. Pretty insane stuff really.
The BookWorm Drinketh nominated for these tags a while back now… but I’m doing them now! (And I’m going to conveniently blame the lateness of this post on me starting university at the same time that I was nominated. It’s definitely not because I’ve been dedicating 3 hours a day to reading Jearmin fanfiction…) Their blog is so awesome and has great book reviews!!! So if you haven’t checked it out yet, then you’re definitely missing out!
So first up we have the Leibster Award!
Here are the rules!
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you
- Answer the 11 questions they ask
- Nominate 11 bloggers for the same award in the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family
- Ask them 11 questions that you are dying for the answers to!
And in a bit of a twist (ah, how titles can be deceiving), I’m only doing 9 questions that Irina has come up with for this tag today!
So here we go:
- What’s your drink of preference?
Chocolate milk all the way!
- Who’s your favourite anime character?
Just one?! But that’s too hard to choose! >_< Probably Viktor from Yuuri!!! On Ice, just because I love him so much
- How do you watch shows? (Weekly, binge, etc.)
Hmm… usually I binge watch. I like watching things after a season has been fully released so that I can watch it in a few couple hour sittings
- Do you have a guilty pleasure? (No judging here :3)
Not really? Probably googling fluffy things about my ships and ‘evidence’ and ‘support’ that they will be canon because I’m terrible like that
- You’re given 30 seconds to say anything to your ultimate idol or crush, what are you gonna say?
I couldn’t say anything during a group activity with 10 people during my first seminar. There’s no way I can form a coherent question in front of my ultimate crush or idol
- What’s the show you would never want to watch even if you’ll be offered a million dollars + lifetime airline pass
Honestly, nothing. I’d watch anything for that much money and airline passes – even the entirety of Dance With Devils
- You had a really bad day, what would make it better?
Hmm… I suppose walking and listening to music. That’s what I do to recharge – blast music in my ears and walk around for a bit
- They say Kim Kardashian broke the internet, but what do you think will truly break the internet?
I live in Australia. The internet is always slow or broken.
- If you could change something that happened in 2017 (only one thing) what would it be?
Err… I don’t really know? Maybe I would have purchased that Makkachin tissue box cover that I’ve had my eyes on for a while now?
And now we move onto the One Lovely Blog Award! Here are the very official rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award to your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass this on to as many people as you like (max 15)
- Include this set of rules
- Inform your nominees
And here are the 7 facts!
- I graduated from high school last year, so this year I’ve started studying to complete a Bachelor of Journalism/Arts!
- I would love to study abroad for a semester in England
- Black is my favourite nail polish colour
- When I move out (which much to the distress of my sister, won’t be for years) my preference would be to live in an apartment. Even years and years later down the track, I’d still like an apartment with no garden, just houseplants
- I’m weird and I like grocery shopping. It’s actually something that I find relaxing…
- Whenever I get nominated for a tag and I copy-and-paste the rules, I always remove the stop-points in the text
- I also always change the spelling of words so my laptop is happy with it (like how I change ‘favorite’ to ‘favourite’ and ‘color’ to colour because even right now those words without the ‘u’s have that nasty little red line underneath them)
And why spoil tradition? Irina has awesome questions, so let’s keep them! So as usual, everyone’s always getting tagged for awards – so I’m going to stick with 3 nominations today for blogs that I’ve just recently discovered and am loving their posts! There’s no pressure to do these tags if you don’t want, or you could even just do one – it’s up to you!
Thanks everyone for reading! Have a great day!!! ^_^