This post is a bit long. So prepare yourself!
- One Lovely Blog Award
A big thank-you to the lovely (ha, see what I did there? Because it’s the ‘One Lovely Blog Award?’ Okay, okay, you’re right. I’m not funny. I’ll be quiet now.) Cactus Matt for nominating me for this award! Matt just recently hit 50 followers so it’s a pretty exciting time for him! He writes anime reviews, though they’re in the form of a Q and A! His posts always make for an entertaining read, so definitely check out his blog if you haven’t already 🙂
Here are the rules for this tag:
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you
- Answer the 11 questions they ask
- Nominate 11 bloggers for the same award in the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family
- Ask them 11 questions that you are dying for the answer to!
And onto the questions!
- What’s your favourite thing to drink on a cold winter’s day?
Hot chocolate! Or a vanilla hot chocolate!!!
- What’s something that you used to love as a child (food, show, anything) that you don’t like now?
McDonald’s used to have these little pasta animals! I just LOVED them. They were always what I choose to have with a Happy Meal, no matter how much people at McDonald’s parties thought I was weird for it. Mum found them a few months ago on sale at the supermarket, so she bought them for me to eat if I wanted. Needless to say that I tried them for dinner that night and couldn’t manage to keep them down…
- Where do you watch the majority of your anime? (TV, computer, smart phone)
My laptop! My phone and laptop are the two devices I own that I cling to for dear life, so I watch on both. Though my laptop screen is wayyyy better quality (and obviously larger) than my phone’s – so I use it more
- If you could have any item from an anime be real and only you’re allowed to have it, what would it be?
3DMG!!! I would be useless at it and I’d definitely need a net underneath and lots and lots of training and supervision, but I think it would awesome to try!
- Do you collect anything? If so what?
No? I don’t really collect anything… I have quite a few books and pop vinyls but I don’t really consider them collections…
- If you had to describe yourself in a song lyric (or whole song) what would it be?
This question’s too hard! >_< (I swear I say this every time I do a tag but still!) So I’ll go with…
“Hello darkness, my old friend. I’ve come to talk with you again”
- Do you own any anime figurines? If not, what character would you like to have as an anime figurine?
I don’t have any figurines… Just pop vinyls hahah. I’d think a Hide figurine would be really cute though!
- Say something negative about something you love
Too much chocolate is unhealthy 😦
- Say something positive about something you hate
Donald Trump gives us a lot of conversation topics to discuss
- What’s one anime you wish would get another season?
Well, it’s not a season… But a Ponyo 2! I love Ponyo and would love to be able to see Ponyo and Sosuke in another movie, preferably when they’re teenagers or young adults! Though I know that it won’t happen… But a girl can dream, right?
- You’re having a dream where you’re walking down a path across a field and the path forks off. One path goes into a grove, the other goes into a forest. Do you 1) Go to the grove, 2) Go to the forest, 3) Turn back.
I’d take the grove! I don’t think it’ll matter what I pick… I tend to pick wrong anyway
2. Sunshine Blogger Award
Matt-in-the-Hat then nominated me for the ‘Sunshine Blogger Award!’ Matt writes about anime and video games (there’s lots of FF on his blog!) 🙂 His reviews are awesome and his blog is a very awesome place to wonder around and read lots of great content!
The rules for this tag are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated me for this
- Answer the question that has been mentioned in the post
- Post question for my nominees to answer
- Nominate users for the Sunshine Blogger Award
Here’s the question!
“As bloggers, we write about anything we like to talk about and express our ideas and opinions. Some of us have our own writing style and schedule and we write the way that can be read easily. As bloggers or even vloggers, we can write or say about anything. However, some people don’t do anything of that and they just become our audience. Can you, a writer or vlogger, imagine your life right now if you never did blogging or vlogging? Would your life be really different?”
Honestly, I’d say no (look at me, not rambling on forever! This is a big improvement. My year 11 English teacher would be proud). I don’t think my life would be really different, but I would definitely be missing out on something that I’ve learned that I really enjoying doing.
If I didn’t blog then I would probably still think about starting one up anyway – where I could publish my own posts, have the freedom to express what I think about different things and muck around with stuff like different site designs. If I didn’t blog, I know that I’d really want to try it out, so I feel like my life wouldn’t be really different because I’d probably end up blogging anyway – just at a later point in time than I started
3. Three Days, Three Quotes Tag
For the final tag today, I have Chizurue to thank for nominating me! 🙂 She’s awesome and if you haven’t read her posts yet, then you need to do so right now! She talks about a range of topics – from anime to books to lots of awesome quotes!
Here’s the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Post a quote for 3 consecutive days (1 quote for each day, can be a super short post)
3. Nominate three new bloggers each day
Now for my first quote!
Though I do have a confession to make… So, my quote for today isn’t really a quote… it’s actually a tweet I saw a few months back. Unfortunately, I still think about it randomly and start laughing even today. Please don’t ask me why I find it so funny, I just do.
I can’t find the tweet though 😦 When I first say it I didn’t recognise the account and I know I retweeted it but that’s at least 300+ tweets ago and a lot to sort through… But anyway! Here’s the ‘quote’ that I’m still not over, even months later:
Me (running away from my problems): Well that didn’t work out
Me (sweating and out of breath): But then again, neither do I
And like I’ve said in the above tags, there’s no pressure to participate in the tag if you don’t want to!
Thanks for sticking with me and reading this! Hope your day’s going well ^_^