My dog has to put up with so much.
Thank-you to bookishnerdygirl for nominating me for this! Her blog is filled with lots of awesome book reviews, so definitely check it out!
Here are the rules for this award:
– If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award!
– Thank the person who gave you this award
– Include a link to their blog
– Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly (or in my case 5, because 15 is just so many! >_<)
– Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
– Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself
So then, here’s my 7 facts!
- I just got my ears pierced last week! I chose starter studs that are silver and black and so far it’s all been pretty good!
- I sleep on my side. Of course I’ll toss around a bit while I sleep and end up in a range of strange sleeping positions, but I can’t get to sleep unless I’m on on side
- I sing a lot when I’m home alone
- I also dance when I’m home alone
- But I can’t actually sing. I’d say ‘I can’t sing at all’, but luckily for my the sake of my dog’s ears and sanity, I can pitch alright
(And yes, I am aware that music to dogs is just noise. But he still has to put up with a lot of strange cat-dying sounds from me and other weird things that I do. He gets stressed easily too. He’s an anxious little thing. Hanging out with me can’t be good for his cholesterol)
- I’m that person who sits cross-legged on chairs and stools
- Since it’s the holidays I’ve been going to bed between 12am and 4am for the past two weeks. University starts back up again next week though, so I need to fix my sleep schedule ASAP…
Thanks for reading! Hope your day is going well 🙂