Truly, he’s an incredible character.
- Midori and Usaida are so cute!
- He’s very good at sewing, making stuffed toys and making costumes for the children. If that’s not the sweetest thing I’ve ever heard of, then I don’t know what is.
- I don’t know about you, but I think he’s pretty funny. He can be blunt, and has some great comments to drop about stuff that’s going on throughout the series.
- His cute pink hairstyle is amazing!
- He really does care a lot about the children.
- This man also sacrifices his own time to help his neighbour prepare for fatherhood.
- Usaida managed to teach these kids the name train! That in itself is an act worthy of praise because he has blessed the world with this cuteness.
- The guy’s smart. He can manipulate people into doing favours for him and has proven to be very capable and helpful at different points in time.
- He is also very observant, and remains calm in situations.