I’m back. And still in mostly black.
Hi everyone! I’m officially off my mini-hiatus now! Yay! 🙂 And as some of you may have noticed already (or read on my break announcement hahah) you’ll know that I’m making some changes to my blog! It’s nothing big really, but I thought I’d mention it to let people know and to also get my thoughts a bit clearer in my head.
So, here are the updates that are being made!
- I changed my avatar. Yep, that’s right! She’s got some different clothes now!
- I’m going to be posting less frequently. It’ll be whenever I want really, so there could be one post a week, or there could be five posts a week!
- I’m putting in some more variety. I like doing lists and facts and rambles, so obviously I’m going to still be doing those! But I’m also going to start adding in things like movies that I watch and series that don’t really ‘fit’ in with what I do at the moment and maybe even some more ‘reviewy’ things
- And I’m doing to post some of my short stories!!! I should tell you now that I can’t write but I’d like to get better! I’ve written some things and I think that by posting them it’ll motivate me to keep writing and improve (via practise and receiving people in the comments’ brutal, honest, helpful criticism of my sentence structure hahah)
- And because of my decision to start posting short stories I’ve had to think long and hard about this next addition. And I’ve decided that it means swearing will be a thing from now on. Of course not excessively or anything like that though! But I always don’t swear on social media and I’m using my real first name but whatever last name or whatever I keep changing to as my ‘last name’ on my accounts, so because isn’t my name I feel fine posting with swearing without fearing for my future employability in my blog posts and things of the like. I just feel like it’d be weird to have swearing in short stories but not in any posts considering, so I’m just going to write whatever feels natural!
- This final one is sad 😦 I’m not going to be able to read as many posts anymore… I’ll definitely still set aside time to read posts, but if I don’t read your thing or comment as much it’s not because I don’t love you! I just don’t have all the time 😦 I study full-time at university and am now working part-time too so I can’t read as much. But please tell me your @s if I don’t already follow you because I’m more likely to see that you’ve posted something that way on Twitter or Instagram even if I don’t necessarily ‘like’ your post!!! That way I’m more likely to get to read it and I’d love to! 🙂
Anyway, that’s me out! Hope you’re having a great day! ❤