Does this mean that I’m cool yet?
Hi everyone! So Karandi nominated me for this award a few days ago, and by some miracle I am posting it not a month+ after I was tagged! For those living underneath a rock, Karandi does lots of anime reviews over on her blog. She posts reviews for seasonal anime, reviews varied types of anime and discusses lots of cool things about anime! She also just recently hit a 10 000 views milestone on her blog in August! 🙂
So without further ado, her are the rules for this tag:
– Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog. (Check!)
– Answer the questions sent to you. (About to do!)
– Nominate around 10 bloggers. (Always a hard job!)
– Create your own set of questions for your nominees and display the rules. (Time to probe you for your deepest, darkest secrets!)
And Karandi’s questions are as follows:
1. What would you most like to change about yourself or your life?
Hmm… this is hard… Maybe better eating/exercise habits? Some months I’m very good with them, other times I’m very bad. That’s something I need to work on.
2. If you could travel in time to the past but once you were there you had to stay, would you go and what time would you go to?
Can I choose not to? I’d be too terrified of stuffing something up with the timeline… >_<
3. What technology are you most excited about for the future?
I’m going to say Smart Ice and Blockchain! I know that they’re already being used and all, but I’m still excited to see what impact they have and am interested to see how they’ll be developed from here on out.
And here are my questions!
– Are you a morning or night shower/bath person?
– What was your first part-time job?
– Where would you most like to travel to (that you haven’t already visited)?
Bye everyone! Hope you have a good day ❤