This pair assignment I’ve had to do has been… an experience…
Thank-you to Keiko for the nomination! She blogs about lot of great anime, and her weekly round-ups are always good to read for seasonal anime too! Definitely check out her blog if you haven’t been over to it already please 🙂
So the rules for this award are:
– Display the award!
– Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. (Try and include a little bit of promotion!)
– Answer the questions they’ve written for you!
– Nominate bloggers and give them three questions in the spirit of sharing love and solidarity within our blogging family!
And the questions from Keiko are:
– What is your favourite anime that was not an adaptation?
Anime that aren’t based upon a manga series… Hmm… Probably Death Parade? But then again that was based upon Death Billiards so… I haven’t finished Psycho-Pass yet so I’ll guess I’ll go with Free then? Oh wait… HOLD UP. HOLD THE FUCK UP. YUURI ON ICE ISN’T BASED UPON ANYTHING. THAT’S IT. THAT’S MY ANSWER!!!!!!! YUURI ON ICE IS MY ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!
– If you could pick one dish from any anime to eat, which would it be and why?
Ramen. I just really want the noodles and egg!
– Since I can’t think of any questions (I’m too lazy), write three facts about yourself that your fellow followers may not already know.
1. I’m always constantly torn about whether or not I would like a tattoo. I’m still too young to (legally anyway) get one, but I think that a tattoo is something that I should want for at least a few years before getting it. I have two designs that I like that are practically identical so I would like to just choose one, but I’m usually tossing up between them and also changing my mind about how much I’d want one…
2. I have reallyyyyy awful nails. I pick at my nails, and then when they’re short I will pick at my skin. It’s a habit I try to break, but also my skin around my nails just peels kind of easily so they never look good even if I’m not doing anything to them.
3. I have a nickname for my brother, and when he was younger most of my family called him by it. But now no-one else does and when they do he tells them that I’m the only one allowed to call him that. (Apparently I call him it and shortened versions of it a lot so he seems to think there’s no point in trying to get me to stop…)
And my questions are:
– What movie are you most excited to see that’s coming out late 2018/early 2019?
– Are you an organised person?
– Do you have anything signed by anyone that you’re really excited to own?
Thanks everyone for reading this, hope you’re having a good day! ❤