A big thank-you to Crackdown Review for nominating me for this award! Their blog is so awesome! They write about lots of different things such as anime, movies and more. If you aren’t already following them, then what are you doing?! Go do so now please!
The rules for this award are as follows:
– Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you for the blog post and link back to their blog
– Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you
– Nominate new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
– List the rules and display the Sunshine Award Logo in your post
- Do you prefer dogs or cats?
Why is this the first question this is so hard! >_< I love both cats and dogs!!!
- Who is your favourite artist or idol where you make it as a meaning of life or motivation?
Damn wow okay I need to think about this… I really don’t know… I feel like through reading stuff and discussing things I’ve come to my own conclusions about what I think the meaning of life is so I don’t really look up to anyway to tell me how to live my life? I tend to just admire certain parts of what celebrities do and how they act etc. so I don’t look up to anyone in particular. I admire different things about different people.
- Are you doing blogging just because of hobby or is there something else?
I’m doing it as a hobby! 🙂 It’s something that makes me happy, so that’s why I keep doing it!
- Are you proud of who you are now?
- What is your dream and what if it isn’t achieved?
Hmm that’s a great question… Okay then, well, I think as far as ‘dreams’ go my big one would would have to be that one day I really just want to live in an apartment with a partner, a cat or dog, and then one day have kids. I’m honestly not too fussed about where I live so I don’t mind if I end up in a house or something else. I understand that not everything ends up having a long-term partner/gets married/something of the like either so I guess I’d just have to live with that. I can definitely get a cat or dog so that’s all good! And as far kids I understand if it doesn’t work out for whatever reason, so again I guess I’d just have to learn to live with it.
- What do you think about the nowadays movie with the classic ones?
Hmm… I don’t really mind. I tend to decide if I like a movie based upon the acting, characters, plot, style etc. rather than when it was made
- Is there any something that you can’t express it? I mean, are you having a hard time or things like that?
I get really anxious when it comes to communicating with people regarding what I want and when something another person says/does makes me feel uncomfortable. So, um… there’s quite a lot of things…
- Do you love rock or metal?
Not really… I don’t have a favourite genre or hate any genres. I just prefer individual songs.
- Who is your favourite movie director and why?
Please don’t hate me for saying this but I actually really like Tim Burton as a director. I love the style and story worlds of his films, and I like the themes explored in them too
- Maybe this is a bit rude, do you feel your existence is more useful in this life or vice versa? I’m sorry
I’m a bit confused by what this question is asking? If it’s asking if I think my life is useful, I’d say to a certain degree that yes, it is
- Do you feel like you were better than you are now or vice versa? It’s like, childhood is better than being an adult or whatever?
I think that it’s different for different people. Personally I don’t think that my childhood or early teenage years were ‘better’ then my current teenage years – just different
And my questions are:
1. Do you have any comfort foods?
2. Fish or hamsters?
3. What’s a sure-fire way to cheer you up?
4. What’s your proudest achievement?
5. Do you have any obsessions?
6. If you could only pick between eating chocolate or ice-cream for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
7. Do you have any strange fears?
8. What’s your dressing style? (e.g. preppy, grunge, casual)
9. What’s your favourite type of monster?
10. How long have you been blogging for?
11. Any secret talents that we should know about?
Thanks for reading everyone! Hope you’re having a good day 🙂